Brazilian Butt shape and size of the buttock or butt play a very important role in the overall appearance of the body of any lady. Thanks to the perks of the evolution in plastic surgery, anyone can change the size or shape of the buttock to make it more in line with the physical appearance. One such procedure of plastic surgery is called Brazilian butt lift or in short form BBL. BBL is a plastic surgical procedure in which a plastic surgeon makes the buttock’s appearance more in line with the body by improving its shape and contour.
Why you need a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL Plastic surgery:
There are several reasons for having a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL plastic surgery. A few of them are:
- To improve the curves of your lower body
- To remove the fat pockets from your thighs, hips, and lower abdominal region
- To improve the buttock fullness
- To look attractive in fit clothing
- To get young and attractive buttocks
Surgical steps involved :
After careful selection of the celebrity plastic surgery and proper consultation, you will be given a certain date for having Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgery. Always remember to show up an hour before your surgery time so that you have enough time to relax. Lift is often performed under general anesthesia or IV sedation but that depends upon your surgeon’s choice.
After anesthesia your plastic surgeon will give incision to your skin, fat is first removed from certain body areas like belly, thighs, lower back, hips, arms, etc. fat removal is done by liposuction method.
After the removal of fat, the same fat that is harvested from your body areas is then purified and prepared for transfer in your buttock region. Then the plastic surgeon injects this harvested purified fat in your buttock on specific points to increase the size and boost the buttock contour.
Usually, you will not be allowed to sit on your buttocks for nearly two weeks and after three to four weeks, you will be able to see the results of the Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgical procedure.
Side effects of BBL Plastic surgery procedure:
There are usually no specific side effects that are related to the Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgery procedure. But certain factors are associated with every surgery. These risk factors are:
- Excessive bleeding during surgery
- Loss of sensation due to nerve damage (That’s why always try preferring an experienced plastic surgeon for having any such type of plastic surgery)
- Damage to underlying body organs
- Surgical wound infections
- Skin sagging after having the Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgery
- Not getting the required results of the BBL plastic surgery
Benefits of having Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL Plastic Surgery:
There are no artificial materials involved which mean it is safer than the butt augmentation that is done by insertion of external materials. There are the following benefits of having a plastic surgical procedure:
- It can give you immediate results
- Plastic surgery gives a more appeasing and rounder look to the buttocks
- It gives a natural appearance and proportionate buttock size
- Fewer risks as compared to the butt augmentation done by artificial fillers
- Improves Confidence and self-esteem.
The weight loss program is natural?
The BBL Program is a weight loss program that uses a holistic approach to losing excess weight while building muscle in the lower body. This balanced approach to weight loss allows you to shed pounds while toning and shaping your lower body. The changes you make to your eating and exercise habits result in improved health, energy, and self-esteem. You’ll look and feel great with the BBL Program.