The Breast Augmentation plays a very important role in the overall beauty and body appearance of any lady. Having unequal or lumpy breasts not only affects the physical look but also causes low self-confidence.
Thanks to plastic surgery, unequal or small breasts can be corrected surgically. Surgical correction of breast size to make it look younger and more beautiful is called breast lift plastic surgery. Breast Lift plastic surgery is also called as mastopexy.
Ideal candidates for having Breast Lift Plastic Surgery:
Breast lift plastic surgery isn’t the best choice for every one of you. There is a criterion that decides whether breast lift plastic surgery will suit your body appearance or not. On that criterion, your plastic surgeon will give you advice. You are the ideal candidate for having Breast Lift Plastic Surgery if you are:
- Physically and mentally healthy and able to sustain a stable weight
- Bothered that your breast have lost shape or volume
- Having saggy or loose breasts skin
- A breast whose nipples fall below the skin crease when unsupported
- One unequal breast
- Nipples and areola pointing downward
Breast Augmentation Surgical Procedure:
After consultation with your plastic surgeon, you will be given time for your breast augmentation plastic surgical procedure. Try to reach the hospital one hour before your surgery time. Breast augmentation surgery is done under general anesthesia or IV sedation. After anesthesia incision is given, there are three types of incision that are usually used in breast augmentation plastic surgery. These incisions are:
- Around the areola
- And vertically in the downward direction to the breast crease
- Vertically towards the downward direction to the breast crease and then the horizontal incision along the breast crease
After the incision, the plastic surgeon lifts the breast tissue to reshape and improve the breast contour. Nipple and areola are positioned in a more youthful position. If the breast is large, the breast tissue is excised from the perimeter to make it more beautiful.
Check out more interesting celebrities before and after:
- Jennifer grey
- Lil kim before plastic surgery
- Megan fox nose job
- Jlo plastic surgery
- Lana del rey plastic surgery
- Britney spears nose job
- Dove cameron nose job
- Nicole kidman before and after
- Cardi b teeth before
- Drake plastic surgery
- Kylie jenner bbl
- Meghan markle plastic surgery
- Ariana grande lips
- Tayshia adams boobs
- Madison beer before surgery
Excess breast skin is removed as compensation for the loss of elasticity of the breast. After repositioning and removal of extra fat and tissue, the incisions are closed in a very careful manner to leave a minimum scar on the breast.
The result of breast augmentation surgery is immediately visible after the surgery but the surgical wound will take some time o heal properly.
If you are considering breast lift surgery, you might be wondering what to expect. You can find out more about this plastic surgery procedure by reading the questions and answers below.
What is a breast lift?
A breast lift is an operation that removes excess skin and fat from under your breasts, tightens the surrounding muscles, and repositions the nipple higher on the breast. The result is firmer, perkier breasts that look youthful again.
Risks of having Breast Lift Plastic Surgery:
There are no specific risks associated with the breast augmentation plastic surgical procedure. However, certain risks are associated with every surgery. These risks are:
- Excessive bleeding
- Post-op infection of surgical wound
- Collection of fluid in the breast
- Nerve damage that can lead to loss of sensation of breasts
- Poor wound healing
- Uneven breasts
- Permanent prominent surgical scar
Benefits of having Breast Augmentation Surgery:
Breast augmentation can give you the following benefits:
- Younger look
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Beautiful body look
- Better physical health by removing extra heavy breasts