We are going to discuss about Liposuction in this article, as you know that most people are often unhappy about the way they look physically and those who have the means also want to change their body appearance by different plastic surgical procedures. Thanks to evolving technology, various surgical procedures can change the whole look of a person in a single day.
Liposuction often termed Lipo, lipectomy, or Liposculpture suction is a plastic surgical procedure in which excess body fat is removed from the body and loose muscles are tightened to get the young look with smooth body contour.
Do you need Liposuction?
Liposuction isn’t best for everyone. There is a criterion which if followed plastic surgery can give the best results. Always remember it be your own choice to have a plastic surgery instead of fulfilling someone else’s desire. Ideal candidates for having plastic surgery are people, who:
- Have a good muscle tone
- Have a firm and elastic body skin
- Are within 30% of their ideal body weight (obesity increases the risks of having surgery)
- Are non-smokers
- Do not have any serious or chronic illness that can worsen the plastic surgical procedure e.g. heart disease, hypertension, diabetes
- Have positive goals regarding surgery
Here is a short guide that you have to go through if you are thinking about having a surgical procedure. First of all, choose a trustworthy plastic surgeon based on reviews from real patients who have undergone this surgical procedure before. There are a few questions that you should keep in your mind in your quest for a plastic surgeon e.g.
- Is he a board-certified plastic surgeon?
- How much experience he has?
- Has he done such surgeries before?
- Is the hospital/clinic authorized for having such surgical procedures?
- Is the hospital or a clinic having an operation theater according to the safety standard of the healthcare authority?
- Does the operation theater have all the necessary equipment as per healthcare authority protocol?
After confirmation of all these questions, select a plastic surgeon and get an appointment. On the appointment day, discuss every question with your doctor without hesitation. Ask him/her to show you before and after surgery photos of his/her previous patients. This will help you in deciding whether is the best surgery for you or not.
The doctor will also guide you about the liposuction surgical procedure and will tell you what’s best. If you have any chronic illness you must tell your doctor about that. You should also your doctor if you are using medicines.
Maybe you have to stop some medicines one to two weeks before a surgery date. After consultation, the doctor will give you the surgery date for your procedure.
Steps Involved In Surgery:
Reach to the hospital/clinic one to two earlier than the surgery time so that you have enough time to relax. Don’t bring any metal objects e.g. chain, wristwatch, etc. with you.
Your surgery will be done under general anesthesia, which means you won’t be awake during the whole surgical procedure, which is a good thing right! After which surgery begins. Liposuction is done through small many incisions in your skin.
Checkout more top 10 plastic surgery related posts:
- Nicki minaj before plastic surgery
- Kenny rogers plastic surgery
- Iggy azalea before surgery
- Erika eleniak tits
- Cardi b old teeth
- Young dove cameron
- Dove cameron before and after plastic surgery
- Selena gomez boob job
- Ariana grande surgery
- Jared kushner plastic surgery
After an incision, a local anesthetic is injected to reduce the bleeding and trauma. After which, a thin hollow needle is inserted in the incision to remove the excess fat underneath your skin by a controlled back and forth motion. The fat which is dislodged is then removed using a vacuum or a syringe.
Risks of Liposuction Plastic Surgery:
As with any surgical procedure, some risks arise during or after having a plastic surgical procedure. Most of these risks are associated with every surgery whether it’s plastic surgery or for other medical conditions. However, these risks are rare and are often managed with good post-op care and follow-up. These risks are:
Risks during surgery:
- Anesthesia complications
- Injury from equipment
- Injury to nerve or muscles during the procedure
- Excessive Bleeding
- Damage to underlying organs
Risk after plastic surgery:
- Infection of the surgical site
- Bumpy or dimpled skin
- Skin color changes
- Loss of sensation due to nerve damage
- Problems with body contour
Benefits of having Liposuction Surgery:
There are the following benefits of having a plastic surgical procedure:
- Permanently removes the fat cells
- It is a less invasive plastic surgical procedure
- Fat loss can improve your quality of life
- It brings you satisfaction and confidence in your routine social life
- can remove even fat cells that you fail to lose with diet and exercise.